Thursday, January 21, 2010

I didn't pass out!!

So today we went for another doctor's appointment. This one was just history and blood work. I am not a fan of needles at all...but, I didn't pass out like the last time I got blood taken..Yayy! Tomorrow we will have completed week 11! 1 more week and we can say we are 1 trimester down. We also scheduled our next appointment for next Thursday. We should be able to hear our little Olive's heart beat at this appointment. How exciting!! So far I'm still feeling great. I have been trying to swim every day. I'm pretty sure my mom is convinced I am going to turn into a Hippopotamus. I am pretty sure that I am convinced that this is NOT going to happen! I have enjoyed swimming. It seems to make me feel better and give me more energy. I just wish it would help me sleep better! Overall though everything is going great! Mom is getting super excited she went window shopping today for baby stuff. I think she is so cute!
My brother-in-law left yesterday for his second deployment. Please keep him and my sister, Callie in your prayers. David will be gone until August/September. I am hoping Callie will be able to come spend a little bit of time with us in Dallas while he is gone. I miss her!! Until next time..tootles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment